Friday, January 25, 2008

Spinning my wheel!!

I got a spinning wheel, I got a SPINNING WHEEL!!!! Whooo Hooo. I am so giddy and I don't even know how to use it. I keep walking over to it and just working the pedal every once in a while, grinning like a child in a candy store. I got it from someone at work so it has spent the day in my office with me.
It's already been blessed with spiritual goodness. I placed it in my small area and left it alone for about 10 minutes while I waited for the first of my unfortunate office mates to walk in the door (I say unfortunate because they have to put up with me). When two of the unfortunates walked in I jumped up and down insisting they come see. Since they know I will jump until they give me what I want, they quickly came to see (and end their misery). As we all started to ooh and aah my office wall, er half-wall divider thingy fell down with no apparent reason. It was the panel right next to the wheel and it fell away from the wheel (Thank God, hallelujah!) We just know it was our office ghost! She likes it, I know she does. She probably knocked over the wall trying to get at the darn thing!
If I was a ghost I would definitely be going after other folk's fiber and stuff. I can just picture the antics I'd pull to get my hands on needles and yarn. Hee hee, I would be a very naughty ghost. For the sake of all mankind, let's hope I either never become a ghost or get a whole lot more mature before then! All this time we have known our ghost was one of two people, well ghosty, now I know for sure just who you are!

No comments: