Thursday, January 31, 2008

Let the battle begin!

I am gathering up my arsenal for an upcoming battle- it's a battle of the soxes. I have received my "target" and pre-instructions. Now I await the pattern needed to begin executing the demise of my victim. Sounds silly? It's really a simple but fun challenge where individuals are given a name and foot size of a "target" to knit socks for. The challenge is to "kill" people off by getting socks to the targets before becoming victims ourselves. Since I have no idea who my assassin is, I really don't know what I am up against. I know that I am not going to be the fastest knitter, so I am trying to come up with ways to shine through creativity. I have been researching (stalking) my victim and drumming up ideas for how to complete the sock delivery, aka assassination! If I think about it long enough, something good has to pop into my head eventually, right? The battle starts tomorrow night at 11:59 pm, the same time the pattern will be revealed. I can't wait for the sticks to fly!

No comments: