Monday, March 31, 2008

We interrupt the binding off...


...for a photo. I am very close to binding off the bottom of my "Sprout" and then starting on the arms. I decided to do some of the cabling in the ribbing at the bottom like the cable on the sleeves.
Yes, I am posting for a second time in one day. Normally I would be hanging in my "knitting" chair in the dining room but some noxious paint fumes have driven me out. Since I am a creature of habit I am sorta ambling about now trying to find a spot to settle in. I haven't quite got the knack of being in the living room yet. I'm not sure if I'd rather go back to my spot and risk passing out or continue roaming until bed time. Eric is snoring on the couch so I need to figure something out soon.

I started to paint the kitchen a while back. I admit it was a long while back. I finally decided that it needs to get done and I'm not giving up my knitting to do it, so we hired someone. It felt a little weird at first letting someone come into my house while I'm not home. Once I realized that even the greatest snoop in the world couldn't dig any good dirt up on me, I felt better (and a little disappointed in my less than gritty existence). Now all I have to do is survive a few days of paint fumes and appliances in the dining room. I think I can, I think I can. My son put some candy in the toaster oven, which is on top of the microwave next to my chair. I can sit in my "knitting" chair and just grab out candy whenever I want. That's not so bad. Now where can we put the fridge?

No comments: